xcess vitamin C in the body can be harmful to health and cause kidney problems.
The Vitamin C is a necessary substance to keep our body functioning properly. We require at least 70 to 90 grams for the body to function properly. These quantities are very difficult to overcome, but sometimes possible. But the excess vitamin C is harmful to health! Hearing this are you shocked then clarify this in the below.
Many people indiscriminately ingest high doses of vitamin C, thinking that this will help to prevent colds or other conditions. While artificial vitamin is beneficial forhealth in reasonable quantities, excessive consumption has negative consequences for health.
Vitamin C cannot be stored in the organism. The excess is excreted in the urine, so it is very rare that a high intake can affect us. However, take 2 or 3 grams more than the recommended dose can cause digestive discomfort, heartburn or diarrhea.
While vitamin C is not toxic, constant and excessive consumption can reach cause kidney problems, liver and stomach.
A research group has found that vitamin oxidant effect as an antioxidant in the DNA, where the human gene. The conclusions were that the consumption of the dose that causes genetic damage experienced part of the DNA, which had never previously been found in research on the antioxidant property.
It is best to try to get this vitamin c naturally and you avoid taking supplements for your health safety.